Senior Night: Reagan Girls Varsity Soccer Team

Photo by Charlotte Turner

All of the seniors on the Reagan girls Varsity soccer team smile for a picture. The team won the game against Glenn 10-1.

Charlotte Turner, Editor-in-Chief

Reagan girls Varsity soccer players display their senior posters at the senior-night soccer game against Glenn. There are eight seniors on the team this year. (Photo by Charlotte Turner)
Senior Jordin Cook walks with her parents to greet her coaches. Cook has played on the varsity team for four years. (Photo by Charlotte Turner)
All of the seniors on the Reagan girls Varsity soccer team smile for a picture. The team won the game against Glenn 10-1. (Photo by Charlotte Turner)
Senior Rachel VonDohlen dribbles the ball towards the goal. VonDohlen has played on the Varsity team for four years. (Photo by Charlotte Turner)
Sophomore Riley Robertson prepares to throw the ball into the game. Robertson has played on the Varsity team for two years.
Senior Ariana Santos dribbles the ball through the opposing team. Santos has played on the Varsity team for four years. (Photo by Charlotte Turner)
Senior Anna Schuller prepares to pass the ball to her fellow teammates. Schuller is continuing her soccer career at Lenoir-Rhyne University in the fall of 2021. (Photo by Charlotte Turner)
Freshman Carmen Proano-Stevens prepares to take a free kick. This year is Proano-Stevens’ first year on the team. (Photo by Charlotte Turner)
Senior Anna Schuller holds the ball in the air to find a teammate to pass to. Schuller has been on the Varsity team for four years. (Photo by Charlotte Turner)