Every year when Valentine’s Day rolls around, we find ourselves asking the same questions: How can I make this day special? How am I supposed to come up with a good date idea? We tend to get so caught up in making the day special, and coming up with a unique date idea that will make this day memorable, that we lose touch with the true meaning of this day: showing appreciation towards those we love the most. In order to make this day a little less stressful, do yourself a favor and check out the list below for some fun activities that will surely make your Valentine’s Day one to remember.
1. Ice Skating- Public skating, $7 for Admission – $3 for Rental Skates- Address: 414 Deacon Blvd.
2. Dinner date- http://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurants-g49680-zfp3-Winston_Salem_North_Carolina.html
3. Concert- https://www.eventbrite.com/e/lovers-friends-valentines-concert-with-the-polk-duo-tickets-89180534379?aff=ebdssbdestsearch
4. Movie night at home-
5. Cook dinner together- https://www.brit.co/valentines-day-dinners-recipes/
6. Premium Couples Tour- Black Mountain Chocolate Factory. 732 Trade St NW, Winston-Salem, NC
Exclusive Valentine’s Day couples’ tour of Black Mountain Chocolate, paired with a dessert to follow! https://www.eventbrite.com/e/valentines-day-premium-couples-tour-tickets-91808960071
7. Masquerade ball- Whether you are looking to meet someone or you are just looking to have a good time with a date, you can dance the night away at a masquerade ball.
8. Dance class- https://allevents.in/mobile/amp-event.php?event_id=1000090551950321
9. Pottery class- https://www.madplatterpottery.com/
10. Winston Salem Food tour-https://visitwinstonsalem.com/events#!/182718-downtown-winston-salem-valentines-day-food-tour